Jan de Bont, Managing Director
- Participant in FeedstocksUnited (present)
- Participant in Moralco until 2017
- Senior researcher at Abengoa, Spain until 2015.
- R&D director at Royal Nedalco until 2012
- Part-time professor at Delft University of Technology until 2007
- Senior Researcher at the Dutch Research Institute TNO until 2006
- Professor of Industrial Microbiology at Wageningen University until 2000.
- Inventor of 12 patent applications and author on 200 scientific papers.
Jan Wery, R&D Advisor
- Technical Program Manager Biobased Building Blocks at Corbion Netherlands (2013-2019).
- Science Director at Dyadic International (2007-2013).
- Senior Scientist at TNO Netherlands (2002-2007).
- Senior Scientist at Friesland Foods Corporate Research (2000-2001).
- Postdoc at the Wageningen University (NL) and Rutgers University (USA) (1997-2000).
- Molecular microbiologist by training and PhD from the Wageningen University.
- Co- author of 30 peer-reviewed research papers and 10 patent applications.
Bart Swinkels, IP Director
- Participant in FeedstocksUnited (present).
- Partner at NLO (2003- present).
- Patent Attorney at NLO (2000-2002).
- Director IP at Pharming (1998-2000).
- Patent Attorney at DSM (1997-1998).
- Registered as Dutch Patent Attorney and European Patent Attorney (1997).
- Trainee patent attorney at Gist-brocades (1994-1997).
- Scientist at Gist-brocades (1991-1993).
- Postdoc at UC San Diego (USA) (1990–1991).
- Postdoc at The Netherlands Cancer Institute (1989).
- PhD in Molecular Biology, The Netherlands Cancer Institute (1989).
- MSc in Chemistry, University of Amsterdam (1985).
- Co-author on 28 publications, including 4 patents.
Ger Bemer, Business
- Business coach (2013-present)
- CEO SVZ Industrial products (2011-2013)
- Executive Boards Royal Cosun (2011-2013)
- CEO Royal Nedalco (2001-2011)
- Unilever, various positions in Europe, Afrika and South America (1979-2001)
- MSc from Eindhoven University and PhD from Delft University in Chemical Engineering.
Hans Hasse, Chemical Process Engineering
- Technical consultant for FeedstocksUnited (present)
- Full professor of Thermodynamics, University of Kaiserslautern (since 2008)
- Full professor of Thermodynamics and Fluid Separation Processes, University of Stuttgart (1998 - 2008)
- R&D Engineer, BASF Ludwigshafen (1995 - 1998)
- 45 patents, many of them on formaldehyde and trioxane process technology,
- More than 350 scientific papers.
For more information click here